From Gao Di <jaoy...@yahoo.com.cn>
Subject how to catch my own exception in jstl
Date Fri, 20 Aug 2004 09:13:33 GMT
i know the <c:catch> can catch the exception on
jsp,but the error message which i got from it looked
like below:
javax.servlet.jsp.el.ELException: An error occurred
while getting property "deivces" from an instance of
class com.service.transfer.client.DeviceHelper

in fact this error was generated by an IOException in
the deep layer,and i have written my own exception
class to describe the detail error reason,such as:
catch (IOException e) {
throw new DaoException("server down");}
so i want to know in my jsp files can i use jstl to
catch the DaoException and show the "server down"
message on the page.yet the <c:catch> can only catch
the exception,it didn't know what the exactly
exception it is.

150万曲MP3疯狂搜,带您闯入音乐殿堂
http://music.yisou.com/
美女明星应有尽有,搜遍美图、艳图和酷图