From Justyna Horwat <Justyna.Hor...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: org.apache.jasper.JasperException: This absolute uri (http://java.sun.com/jstl/core) cannot be resolved in either web.xml or the jar files deployed with this application
Date Wed, 04 Aug 2004 17:50:20 GMT
Hi Fanguang,

It looks like some modification that the Landover developers made broke
the way the container handles TLD's.

I would tell the developers from Landover the problems that you are
running into and give them the standard-examples.war file. Ask them to
make sure that this file deploys and the examples can be run
successfully in their modified container.

Tomcat 4.x has a minimum requirement of JDK 1.2 so you should be ok with
using that JDK. You have tested this out already when you successfuly
deployed the JSTL examples in your local copy of the Tomcat 4.1.30
container.

Thanks,

Justyna

<taglibs-user@jakarta.apache.org>
>                       un.COM>                  cc:

>                                                Subject:  Re: org.apache.jasper.JasperException:
This absolute uri
>                       08/03/2004 11:26          (http://java.sun.com/jstl/core) cannot
be resolved in either web.xml or the jar files