From Justyna Horwat <Justyna.Hor...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: jakarta taglib problem
Date Wed, 04 Aug 2004 20:21:49 GMT
You might be running into a conflict with two different xerces
implementations. The JSTL 1.0.6 binary distribution comes bundled with
one version and the container has another.

Try removing the old implementation that's in your container and
restarting. The container's files are located in this directory:

   <TOMCAT_HOME>/common/endorsed/
   - xercesImpl.jar
   - xmlParserAPIs.jar

Thanks,