From Helios Alonso <halo...@atg.com.uy>
Subject Re: Rotating tables?
Date Wed, 04 Aug 2004 13:27:54 GMT
I think he wants a table like this:

+ John (in red)
+ Mark (in blue)
+ Nic (in green)
+ Helios (in red)
+ David (in blue)

If you have an array of 3 colors named colors (I dont know but, maybe the
set tag can build a mapping that works like an array...)

Try this:
<!-- initialization -->
<c:set var="colorIndex" value="0"/>
<!-- loop -->

In the expression you're coding the round robin (increment and modulus 3)
and the selection of the color based on the index.

But, I didn't try it.  I hope the modulus is a valid construction in EL.