From Helios Alonso <halo...@atg.com.uy>
Subject Re: Adding user input
Date Tue, 17 Aug 2004 17:03:03 GMT
Maybe the second page (or the servlet doing db stuff in the middle) could
save the "travelling data" in a session bean.

If you are ok with mantaining client session (it is, setting a cookie or
working with idsession url parameters) you could do this at the beggining
of the page:

<jsp:useBean id="userData" scope="session" class="..." />
<jsp:setProperty name="userData" property="*" />

<!-- stores the params from the first page, in the session bean -->

And reading it in the 3d page (if it's a servlet it still can access it of
course)
<jsp:useBean id="userData" scope="session" class="..." />

<!-- get access to the session bean with that paramenters in any other page -->