From Helios Alonso <halo...@atg.com.uy>
Subject Re: Iterating through form parametera
Date Tue, 17 Aug 2004 20:51:15 GMT
if items is a Map
then var is assigned with an Entry interface.

Entry has two methods, getKey and getValue so you can do:

<c:forEach ...var="entry"...>  <!-- nicer name ;-) -->
<c:out value="${entry.key}"/> has this value: <c:out value="entry.value"/>
</c:forEach>

(I saw it some time ago, sniffing at the for each tag source code).