From Helios Alonso <halo...@atg.com.uy>
Subject Re: Custom Tag Error
Date Fri, 20 Aug 2004 13:02:37 GMT
Ensure:
1) Your jsp points "sample" tagspace to an URI

<%@ taglib uri="http://myhost.com/mytags/samples" prefix="sample" %>

2) The WEB-INF/web.xml includes an entry for the URI, pointing to the TLD

   <taglib>
     <taglib-uri>http://myhost.com/mytags/samples</taglib-uri>
     <taglib-location>/WEB-INF/samples.tld</taglib-location>
   </taglib>

I'd put the tld in the WEB-INF folder, and the reference to the TLD would
be "/WEB-INF/x.tld

(oh, and if you use Linux verify read permissions ;-))