From Helios Alonso <halo...@atg.com.uy>
Subject Re: Processing output <x:transform> as JSP
Date Tue, 31 Aug 2004 20:52:53 GMT
Exactly.

1) Consider a way to eliminate the compiling thing.  Maybe applying
transform, saving to a var, and next using some tag to transform the xml (I
don't know the posibilities but it seems possible)
2) If you really want to compile but you don't want to make a file (getting
a temporary numbered filename is not complicated), you could learn how to
use the compiler of your container (in Tomcat it would be the Jasper
servlet by example), maybe you will have to make the jars available to the
webapp.