From Bill Siggelkow <bills...@bellsouth.net>
Subject Re: can i use jstl replace struts bean tags?
Date Tue, 03 Aug 2004 13:12:13 GMT
The JSTL can easily replace many of the Struts tags.  The <c:out> tag is
equivalent to <bean:write>. To iterate you can use the <c:forEach> tag
instead of the Struts <logic:iterate>

Keep in mind that you still use Struts to provide the controller and you
will continue to use the Struts html tags for form creation.