From Bill Siggelkow <bills...@bellsouth.net>
Subject Re: Adding user input
Date Tue, 17 Aug 2004 16:23:47 GMT
Nic -- I have a strong bias towards using Struts -- while there is a
learning curve you are going to end up with App that grow as needed.

If Struts seems overkill, then go with more traditional Model 2
JSP -> Servlet -> JSP

If this seems unrealistic, try encapsulating intermediary stuff (DB
access) in a JavaBean.

Personally, I don't write apps that perform stuff like direct DB access
using tags on a JSP page.