From "Amit Walia" <awa...@concord.com.au>
Subject RE: Escape html and javascript
Date Sun, 19 Dec 2004 22:32:15 GMT
I didn't understand what u want to say .Can u plzz send example or
elaborate it more

Amit Walia
Software Developer.
Concord Australia Pty Ltd
50 Sylvan Rd
Toowong. Qld. 4066
Australia.
+617 3721 2600
+617 3721 2616
www.concord.com.au

Leading provider of Educational Institute Content Management Systems
Leading provider of School Learning Management Systems

PLEASE NOTE: Concord Australia Pty Ltd does not send any unsolicited
email.  We respect your privacy and only use your email address to
contact you about merchandise or services that may be interest to you.
You are currently listed on our mailing list as a willing recipient.  If
you wish to stop receiving information from Concord Australia, please
click "Unsubscribe".  If you do not reply to this message, your email
address will remain active on our mailing list, and this will be taken
as implied consent to receive email.

All future email communications from Concord Australia will include a
functional unsubscribe facility, including email, phone, fax and
physical addresses to assist you to communicate your wish to cease
receiving correspondence from us.  Any request to be removed from our
mail list will be acted on within 48 hours of receipt of your request.