From Kris Schneider <k...@dotech.com>
Subject Re: Help with session tags
Date Fri, 04 Mar 2005 17:14:11 GMT
I understand that this is the kind of thing you're trying to avoid, but just to
be sure the problem isn't related to the taglib, what happens if you replace
the two tags with:

<%
if (session.isNew()) {
%>
This session is new.
<%
} else {
    session.invalidate();
%>
Session ivalidated.
<%
}
%>

Is it possible that some other component of your app, like a filter, is
invalidating the session before the tag tries to?

--
Kris Schneider <mailto:kris@dotech.com>
D.O.Tech       <http://www.dotech.com/>