From "Scott Purcell" <spurc...@vertisinc.com>
Subject counter in forEach tag?
Date Thu, 26 May 2005 16:58:20 GMT
Hello,
I have this scenario come up occasionally, and have to opt to JSP expressions on the page
for a work-around.

 <c:choose>
                  <c:when test="${assetCollection == null}">
                     nothing
                  </c:when>
                  <c:otherwise>
                    <c:forEach var="asset" items="${assetCollection}">

BODY

                      <c:out value="${asset.assetId}" />
                    </c:forEach>
                  </c:otherwise>
                </c:choose>

In the forEach section, I am going to create a rows in a table which will be different colors
for each row. How can I put in a counter that I can then change the row color for? Basically,
I would like to know what asset I am on in the body.

Thanks,
Scott