From Luca Passani <pass...@eunet.no>
Subject Re: question about tags and includes
Date Tue, 03 May 2005 18:25:12 GMT

Thanks for the suggestion Rahul, but this won't quite cut it for me. The
problem is that it's not a specific issue in a specific application I am
trying to solve. I am the author of a tag-lib. My tags assume that the
whole page is
contained into <wall:document> tags. A few users have come back with
question about why they
can't put common elements (header, footer) in a single file and include
them in every page.

I was trying to answer that question.

Thank you for the help you provided

Luca