From "Patwa, Priyank \(Cognizant\)" <Priyank.Pa...@cognizant.com>
Subject Handling exceptions from tags in Tiles framework
Date Thu, 19 May 2005 10:09:00 GMT

Hello All,
I am using Tiles framework and Custom & JSTL tag library.
The requirement that I have is while rendering a tile if I get an
exception from a Tag, a common error tile should get inserted instead of
the tile being rendered.

I have tried using the error page directive, but it does not help.

Thanks in Advance,
Priyank.

all copies of the original message.
Any unauthorised review, use, disclosure, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of
prohibited and may be unlawful.

  Visit us at http://www.cognizant.com