From Marco Mistroni <mmistr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Still Struggling with JSTL and c:forEach :-(
Date Fri, 17 Jun 2005 08:31:11 GMT
Hello,
   sorry....well i have code @home so i'll have to get back later
today or tomorrow
i have stored in ServletContext a  List of ExpenseType objects under
the name 'EXPENSE_TYPES'

I can retrieve it successfully (i did a dummy print whithin c:forEAch
and it printed correctly 11 lines (which is the number of elements in
the list).

Wendy, if i write
<c:out value="${expense}"/>  the String representation of my object
gets printed, which is
<id=1  description=foobar/>

before i was using a Struts tag for retrieving EXPENSE_TYPES attribute
and it was working fine...

i'll try what Wendy suggested

<c:out value="${applicationScope.EXPENSE_TYPES}" />

and get back to you all..

thanx and regards for your help

marco