From Rahul Akolkar <rahul.akol...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: taglibs help
Date Wed, 06 Jul 2005 16:10:42 GMT
On 7/6/05, Wendy Smoak <java@wendysmoak.com> wrote:
> From: "syed abrar" <abrar_syd@rediffmail.com>
>
> > Iam new to this Struts framework.
> > I have been assigned a complex GUI coding.
>
> If you are indeed using Struts, you might want to post to the struts-user
> list instead.  (This is taglibs-user.)  You can find info here:
> http://struts.apache.org/mail.html
<snip/>

Thanks Wendy, though Abrar, I wonder if this is even a struts question
just yet. It will help if you specify what view technology you are
using, and if its JSPs, whether you're using JSTL or the Struts
taglibs. The same link from a previous thread is probably going to be
helpful with respect to the last bit (submitting the information using
a collection of checkboxes) if you choose JSPs and further, the Struts
Taglibs [ http://struts.apache.org/faqs/indexedprops.html ]. You will
also need some client-side artifacts to update the view as you
describe.

Looking up JSP, JSTL, Struts and JavaScript references should give you
the right ideas.

-Rahul