From Vance Vagell <vance.vag...@audiumcorp.com>
Subject RDC taglib technical question
Date Thu, 10 Nov 2005 20:27:08 GMT
Hello,

I notice that only the mortgage and creditCardInfo RDCs accept the
"subdialog" attribute, which allows the developer to force the RDC to
work as a subdialog (which includes a VoiceXML <return> element).
However, the usState RDC does not.  It seems that only composite (i.e.
non-atomic) RDCs include this attribute.  How can I call the usState RDC
and force it to work as a subdialog?  I am attempting to wrap it for use
in another application, so it needs to be called as a subdialog and then
return back.

It is called just fine now, I go through the prompting and confirmation,
but control is never returned to the calling app.

Thanks for your help,
Vance