From Kris Schneider <k...@dotech.com>
Subject Re: [OT] Java Tip
Date Tue, 15 Nov 2005 21:45:52 GMT
Or, create yourself a utility class:

public class TimeConstants {
     public static final long SECOND_MS = 1000;
     public static final long MINUTE_MS = 60 * SECOND_MS;
     public static final long HOUR_MS = 60 * MINUTE_MS;
     public static final long DAY_MS = 24 * HOUR_MS;
     // add another here for two days if it's used often enough
}

Then:

return (timestamp.getTime() >= (System.currentTimeMillis() + (2 *
TimeConstants.DAY_MS)));

--
Kris Schneider <mailto:kris@dotech.com>
D.O.Tech       <http://www.dotech.com/>