From Kris Schneider <k...@dotech.com>
Subject Re: Weblogic 9.0 and JSTL 1.1 ${variable} expansion
Date Fri, 28 Apr 2006 19:38:04 GMT
If you're using JSP documents (XML format), then it looks like there was a
bug in 9.0 that's been fixed in 9.1 that *might* be an issue. See CR224130 at:

http://edocs.bea.com/wls/docs91/issues/known_resolved.html#1056681

Otherwise, it's difficult to guess at the problem from the information
you've provided. The only suggestion I can make is to be sure you haven't
unintentionally disabled EL evaluation.

One other suggestion I'd make is for all your developers to get on the same
platform, preferably the same one that will be used in production. That way
everyone will see the same set of issues and will likely encounter them
earlier rather than later in the development cycle.

--
Kris Schneider <mailto:kris@dotech.com>
D.O.Tech       <http://www.dotech.com/>