From "chuanjiang lo" <lochuanji...@gmail.com>
Subject Evaluating expression in 2.3 specifications
Date Wed, 14 Jun 2006 16:06:39 GMT
Hi all,

I have developed my web application based on 2.4 specifications and now i
have to deploy onto a server that is based on the 2.3 specifications.

I have change the web.xml conforming to 2.3 specifications and the
expression in my jsp page is not being evaluated. I have read on the net and
realize that 2.4 specifications would evaluate the expression.

So what should i do now so that my expression can be evaluated and i do not
wish to change the implementation of my codes.

Appreciate any help

sample of my jsp

<%@taglib uri="http://java.sun.com/jsp/jstl/core" prefix="c"%>
..
<bean:define id="biz_link" type="String" name="Biz_Bean"
property="business_id"/>

${biz_link} is not evaluated.