From Rashmi Rubdi <dev_subscripti...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: Content is not allowed in prolog. - text editor for Windows XP that shows special characters before the prolog
Date Fri, 21 Jul 2006 10:27:00 GMT
Hello Joachim,

  Thank you for your help, I downloaded a hex editor and tested the XML file, the hex editor
did not display any special characters at all.

  I'm attaching the XML file test5.xml, please check and see if you see any special characters
BOM or any other, before the prolog.

  If there are no special characters then, am I doing anything else that's wrong in the JSP
may be?

  -Rashmi

"Kessel, Joachim (J.)" <JKessel@mazdaeur.com> wrote:
  Hello Rahsmi,

you can try to use a free hex editor:

http://www.kibria.de/frhed.html

with this editor you will see the BOM in front of the tag,
if it's there.

Kind regards,

Joachim Kessel