From Rashmi Rubdi <dev_subscripti...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Content is not allowed in prolog. - text editor for Windows XP that shows special characters before the prolog
Date Mon, 24 Jul 2006 09:10:31 GMT
I was also able to fix this problem:
  java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/xpath/XPathException

  by adding jar files from xalan-j 2.7 to
  Tomcat's common\lib
  serializer.jar
xalan.jar
xercesImpl.jar
xml-apis.jar
xsltc.jar

  I don't know why it didn't work, when these jar files were added to my projects\lib folder

  If there's a way to specify these jar files in the project's lib folder instead of in Tomcat's
common/lib folder and make this work, it will help, since I don't have permissions to modify
Tomcat's common/lib in the production server

  But when I try the xpath selection with I get another error: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
org/apache/xpath/XPathException

In my main project I added Xalan.jar but still getting the XPathException