From Rashmi Rubdi <dev_subscripti...@yahoo.com>
Subject Value of the variable set with x:set , is [attribute_name=attribute_value] instead of just attribute_value
Date Wed, 02 Aug 2006 23:52:46 GMT
Hello,

  I searched everywhere for a solution, but couldn't find an answer to this scenario:

  If I output the value of the attribute l_id as follows, the correct output - attribute's
value - is being displayed
  <x:out select="$transformed/Products/Product[1]/@l_id"/>

  However, If I try the following, the value of attribute l_id is being printed as [l_id="some_value"]
instead of just some_value

  <x:set var="key" select="$transformed/Products/Product[1]/@l_id" />
<c:out value="${key}"/>

  How do I make only the xml node's attribute value be stored in the variable while using
x:set ?

Groups are talking. We&acute;re listening. Check out the handy changes to Yahoo! Groups.