From "Rahul Akolkar" <rahul.akol...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Confirmation
Date Wed, 13 Sep 2006 22:03:54 GMT
On 9/13/06, Charles Godfrey <chaalz@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> The confirm attribute is boolean which means that you either always confirm
> or never confirm.
> Is there anyway for the RDC to confirm the user's response if the confidence
> level falls between
> a certain range?  Nuance's OSDM have this behavior.  I only see a
> minConfidence attribute (and no highConfidence attribute) so I
> doubt this feature exists in RDCs, but I need to double check that.  Can
> someone confirm that for me?

<snip/>

You are correct. The upside about the RDC framework is that you would
need to make such an addition at one place (BaseModel) and have it
affect all components (apart from defining attributes to the component
tags).

For features such as this that are desired, you can file an issue in
bugzilla [1] under Product: Taglibs, Component: RDC Taglib, marked as
enhancement. Enhancements with available code patches tend to be
looked at sooner.

-Rahul

[1] http://issues.apache.org/bugzilla/