From maya <maya778...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: EL expressions not being evaluated..
Date Wed, 13 Sep 2006 00:04:32 GMT
again, thank you all very much.. as mentioned, I have Tomcat 5.0.27,
which comes with the following (as specified in release-notes.txt that
comes with it):

* commons-collections*.jar (Commons Collections 2.1 or later)
* commons-dbcp.jar (Commons DBCP 1.1 or later)
* commons-el.jar (Commons Expression Language 1.0)
* commons-logging-api.jar (Commons Logging API 1.0.3 or later)
* commons-pool.jar (Commons Pool 1.1 or later)
* jasper-compiler.jar (Jasper 2 Compiler)
* jasper-runtime.jar (Jasper 2 Runtime)
* jsp-api.jar (JSP 2.0 API)
* commons-el.jar (JSP 2.0 Expression Language)
* naming-common.jar (JNDI Context implementation)
* naming-factory.jar (JNDI object factories for J2EE ENC support)
* naming-resources.jar (JNDI DirContext implementations)
* servlet-api.jar (Servlet 2.4 API)

this means my EL expressions should evaluate, right?

thank you again..