From maya <maya778...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: EL expressions not being evaluated..
Date Wed, 13 Sep 2006 13:23:47 GMT
oh brother.. this means I would have to upgrade to sdk 1.5 from 1.4
(Tomcat 5.5 requires 1.5..  it might not be a bad idea, though, b/c I
also want to start playing with NetBeans..  but have been reluctant to
upgrade everything...:)

ok, many thanks to everyone for your help..

Rashmi Rubdi wrote:
> Set up a fresh install of the latest Tomcat on the side with the correct web.xml entry,
and put a test jsp page in it with a simple EL expression and see if it evaluates.