From mmfarhan <far...@cybercomcity.com>
Subject Re: Display from MySQL Text Field
Date Wed, 04 Oct 2006 11:42:36 GMT

Hi,

It looks like something to do with alias.
I am using aliases and that is the problem i found.
I am pasting my query:
           SELECT
		`Properties`.`idProperties`,
		`Properties`.`Details` AS `pDetails`,
		`Properties`.`Price`,
		`PropType`.`TypeName`,
		`TypeSpecs`.`Spec`,
		`PropertyTypeSpec`.`Details` AS `sDetails`,
		`PropertyTypeSpec`.`YesNo`,
		`PropertyTypeSpec`.`Nums`,
		`TypeSpecs`.`DisplayType`,
		`PropNumber`.`idusers`,
		`TypeSpecs`.`idPropType`,
		`PropType`.`DateUpdated`
		FROM
		`Properties`
		Inner Join `PropNumber` ON `PropNumber`.`idPropNumber` =
`Properties`.`idPropNumber`
		Inner Join `PropType` ON `PropType`.`idPropType` =
`Properties`.`idPropType`
		Inner Join `PropertyTypeSpec` ON `Properties`.`idProperties` =
`PropertyTypeSpec`.`idProperties`
		Inner Join `TypeSpecs` ON `TypeSpecs`.`idTypeSpecs` =
`PropertyTypeSpec`.`idTypeSpecs` AND `PropType`.`idPropType` =
`TypeSpecs`.`idPropType`
		WHERE
		`Properties`.`idProperties` IN  ('25', '26')

now if i remove `PropertyTypeSpec`.`Details` AS `sDetails` and remove
`pDetails` alias, it start showing details.

Is there any solution where i don't have to change column name in database
table ?

Regards,
Farhan

On 10/3/06, mmfarhan <farhan@cybercomcity.com> wrote:

> Hi,
> I am trying to display text which is stored in mysql text field. But it
> displays nothing. and when i try this code:
> <c:out value="${rowSrearch.pDetails}" />
<snip/>

Could simply be EL-2 [1]. Try changing property name to 'pdetails' (or
some such).

-Rahul

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/EL-2