From "T. Lamine Ba" <lamin...@hotmail.com>
Subject MySql and Connection pools
Date Mon, 04 Dec 2006 12:52:13 GMT
Hi all,

I have mysql connected to tomcat server via a JNDI connection pool.
Within my webapp, I use either beans or the sql taglib (part of jstl) to
query the database (depending on what is most convenient at the time).

I noticed that sometimes the database hangs and is not able to find and
pull records.  The only fix I found so far is to shutdown tomcat and
restart it.  Then, every thing goes back to normal, until it happens
again.

Has any one experience the same symptoms?  If so, do they have a better
remedy?

Lamine.