From Gaurav Arora <gaurav-li...@codercorp.com>
Subject Re: Updated log taglib?
Date Thu, 01 Jan 1970 00:00:00 GMT
I feel really stupid after reading your reply. The two import statements in LoggerTag.java
should have given me a clue as to its implementation. No wonder it didn't work, I wasn't using
it right!

Now that I think about it, this implementation might be the way to go about it. But then again,
how often does one switch loggers. If it needs to be changed, i'd be happy to do it.

And i'm going to take you up on your offer Hen, I could use some mentoring with the taglibs.
:)

My first question, in the case of the c:out tag in the standard taglib, if a variable is passed
to be printed in the format "${x}", does it need to be handled by the library explicitly or
is it automatically converted to its value before being sent for processing?

Gaurav