From "Rashmi Rubdi" <rashmi....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Bug
Date Sat, 28 Apr 2007 20:03:00 GMT
I'm sorry for mentioning a conflicting configuration of JSP, JSTL in
my post above.

The latest nightly release of DataGrid was on 20060829, which is much
more recent than the thread I referred to above which was dated on
2004. So, please ignore my replies above.

With very limited information of the problem it is difficult to offer
a solution, as Martin has mentioned please provide relevant details.

Post the versions JSP, Servlet, Web Server you are using.

Also post full relevant code that will help us in recreating the problem.

-Rashmi