From Isabelle Phan <isabelle.p...@isb-sib.ch>
Subject Re: jstl x:parse outputs data
Date Fri, 20 Apr 2007 13:26:41 GMT
Thanks Kris,

x:parse tag is now silent :-)

however, I can't get x:out to output anything, it throws

   ERROR: Nested in javax.servlet.ServletException:
javax.servlet.jsp.JspException: org/apache/xpath/XPathException:
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/xpath/XPathException

I read somewhere that this could be due to a missing xerces library, my
application has xerces.jar, I am completely lost :-(

--
Isabelle Phan, D.Phil.
Swiss Institute of Bioinformatics         Tel: (+41 22) 379 51 89