From "Vikram Reddy" <vikramreddy1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: mailer-taglib v1.1 error when changing database
Date Thu, 03 May 2007 13:47:53 GMT
hello guys,
Did any one use I18N Tag Library from Apache,  I have a question on that.

I have some of the labels hardcoded in the java bean which are displayed on
the UI, not sure how I can convert them using the Tag, Can any one throw
some light on this please.. I would really appreciate that.

right now, in my jsp page, I am simply using this tag : <i18n:message key="
label.name" />  for converting.

- V