From "Marius Botha" <mariusboth...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Resource Bundle Problem (sometimes)
Date Wed, 27 Jun 2007 07:18:09 GMT
I tried both the super.pageContext and just pageContext, but neither works.
Is there any other way to do this? (In the examples people use other classes
than ExpressionEvaluatorManager so maybe I should use another one?). What I
cannot understand is why the same tag works fine on other pages, but the
moment I use it inside another tag the setter method sets a null/empty. I
have many other custom tags though that work just fine - just this one
(driving me crazy).

Shall I post the source?