From "Kris Schneider" <k...@directthought.com>
Subject Re: Where to download Input libraries?
Date Thu, 30 Aug 2007 22:20:11 GMT
On 8/28/07, lightbulb432 <veerukrishnan@hotmail.com> wrote:

> At the following link, there is no link to download the Input taglibs. Why is
> that?
>
> http://jakarta.apache.org/site/downloads/downloads_taglibs.html

As you guess below, I'm pretty sure that taglib has never had an
official release.

> At the following link, there are nightly builds of the Input taglibs, but
> only for a week... And I also see no official releases. Am I missing the
> actual location of the download, or is this just a sketchy and less-used
> taglib subproject than the other ones nicely available at the link above?
>
> http://people.apache.org/builds/jakarta-taglibs/nightly/projects/input/

Nightly builds have apparently been busted for around a year, and not
just for Input. I haven't really used Input (outside of investigating
the odd question for someone), so I can't comment on whether it's
"sketchy" or "less-used". Depending on what you want to do, it's
possible that something more "official", like Standard (JSTL), might
fit your needs. You can see from the Taglibs main page that Input has
been deprecated.

Kris Schneider <mailto:kris@directThought.com>
directThought  <http://www.directThought.com/>