From "Kris Schneider" <k...@directthought.com>
Subject Re: Image tag lib doesn't work on Windows 2003 server?
Date Mon, 24 Sep 2007 14:06:54 GMT
Can you be more specific about what you mean by "doesn't work"? Do you
get an exception? Have you tried running the JVM with
"-Djava.awt.headless=true"? Are you using the same JDK and app server
versions on both XP and Server 2003?

--
Kris Schneider <mailto:kris@directThought.com>
directThought  <http://www.directThought.com/>