From "Kris Schneider" <k...@directthought.com>
Subject Re: Using JNDI tags and accessing LDAP with Security Principal and Authentication
Date Wed, 14 Nov 2007 19:33:21 GMT
On 11/14/07, Hashir, Mehedi <Mehedi.Hashir@ibx.com> wrote:
> Hi Folks ,
> Using   JNDI Tags and accessing LDAP directory.
> How do I supply the Security,  prinicpal and credential attributes ,
> needed to complete this call successfully. ?
> Is there something else I need to configure ? Is this possible with the
> current version of JNDI tags ?
>
> This is the code written up to now, and below is the result
> <jsp:useBean id="exampleMap" class="java.util.Hashtable"/>
> <c:set target="${exampleMap}" property="Context.SECURITY_AUTHENTICATION"
> value="simple" />
> <c:set target="${exampleMap}" property="Context.SECURITY_PRINCIPAL"
> value="cn=bacd" />
> <c:set target="${exampleMap}" property="Context.SECURITY_CREDENTIALS"
> value="xyz" />

Try:

<c:set target="${exampleMap}"
       property="java.naming.security.authentication"
       value="simple" />
<c:set target="${exampleMap}"
       property="java.naming.security.principal"
       value="cn=bacd" />
<c:set target="${exampleMap}"
       property="java.naming.security.credentials"
       value="xyz" />

--
Kris Schneider <mailto:kris@directThought.com>
directThought  <http://www.directThought.com/>