From Henri Yandell <flame...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problem while downloading i18n binary
Date Thu, 21 May 2009 08:48:32 GMT
Those are dead pages and not hooked to the site - but I'm guessing
Google still supplies them. I need to set some mod_rewrite rules up to
stop people getting to them.

There are no downloads for i18n - it was never released. You'll need
to build from subversion and build. On the plus side, the build is now
maven2 and not the somewhat obtuse shared Ant build that used to be
there so it should be much easier to do that.

Hope that helps,

Hen

On Wed, May 20, 2009 at 10:46 PM,  <aditya.kulkarni2@wipro.com> wrote:
> Hi,
> I am trying to download i18n source/binary from following site,
> http://jakarta.apache.org/taglibs/doc/i18n-doc/intro.html
> But when I click on Jakarta-Taglibs Distribution
> <http://jakarta.apache.org/builds/jakarta-taglibs/nightly>   or
> Jakarta-Taglibs Source
> <http://jakarta.apache.org/builds/jakarta-taglibs/nightly/src/>  link,
> page not found error appears.
>
> Please do the needful sort out this problem. If possible send me
> i18n.jar or i18n.tld file on this id.
> Eagerly waining for your responce.
>
> Thanks and best regards,
> Aditya Kulkarni.