From <aditya.kulkar...@wipro.com>
Subject RE: Problem while downloading i18n binary
Date Thu, 21 May 2009 09:03:19 GMT
Hi Hen,
Thanks for your reply. What is subversion, if it is some kind of repository then I don't have
access to that.
Please let me know from where I can get this project. Please send me some link so that I can
download this project.

Regards,
Aditya.

-----Original Message-----
From: Henri Yandell [mailto:flamefew@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, May 21, 2009 2:19 PM
To: Tag Libraries Users List
Subject: Re: Problem while downloading i18n binary

Those are dead pages and not hooked to the site - but I'm guessing Google still supplies them.
I need to set some mod_rewrite rules up to stop people getting to them.

There are no downloads for i18n - it was never released. You'll need to build from subversion
and build. On the plus side, the build is now
maven2 and not the somewhat obtuse shared Ant build that used to be there so it should be
much easier to do that.

Hope that helps,

Hen

On Wed, May 20, 2009 at 10:46 PM,  <aditya.kulkarni2@wipro.com> wrote:
> Hi,
> I am trying to download i18n source/binary from following site,
> http://jakarta.apache.org/taglibs/doc/i18n-doc/intro.html
> But when I click on Jakarta-Taglibs Distribution
> <http://jakarta.apache.org/builds/jakarta-taglibs/nightly>   or
> Jakarta-Taglibs Source
> <http://jakarta.apache.org/builds/jakarta-taglibs/nightly/src/>  link,
> page not found error appears.
>
> Please do the needful sort out this problem. If possible send me
> i18n.jar or i18n.tld file on this id.
> Eagerly waining for your responce.
>
> Thanks and best regards,
> Aditya Kulkarni.