From Henri Yandell <flame...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JSTL 1.2 and JCP approval
Date Thu, 11 Mar 2010 05:45:16 GMT
It's not been tested against the TCK, primarily because:

a) there were a few things I wanted to dig into prior to trying testing and,
b) running a TCK was not a simple task when I looked into it.

The other JSTL version is Glassfish's. My understanding of the delta
is that Apache's has more bugfixes while Glassfish's has been run
against the TCK.

Hen

On Wed, Mar 10, 2010 at 5:39 AM, Moynihan, Michael A
<Michael.A.Moynihan@fmr.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I see here http://tomcat.apache.org/taglibs/standard/ that JSTL 1.2 is not JCP approved.
I'm just wondering what are the deltas from the specification and why was it not approved.
Does it pass the TCK? Any plan for the JCP to approve it?