From Matthew Broadhead <matthew.broadh...@nbmlaw.co.uk>
Subject Re: xalan usage in taglibs
Date Thu, 07 Dec 2017 14:08:36 GMT
is there any other way to rewrite it so that it doesn't use DTMManager?
that would also keep the speed?  is it a matter of keeping the object in
memory so that it doesn't have to keep building fragments?
also could i build the old version that doesn't need DTMManager and drop
it in my system to see what effect it has?