From Jeremy Boynes <jboy...@apache.org>
Subject Re: xalan usage in taglibs
Date Fri, 08 Dec 2017 15:29:15 GMT
> On Dec 8, 2017, at 3:58 AM, Matthew Broadhead <matthew.broadhead@nbmlaw.co.uk> wrote:
>
> here is a patch which removes the xalan dependency.  but it breaks the ForEachTagTest.
> i notice that every constructor generates a JSTLXPathCompiler. could it not be a singleton?

Thanks for the patch. I tried applying it but it looks like the support classes from o.a.t.standard.xpath
e.g. JSTLXPathCompiler were not included - please could you update. It would also be easier
to read the diff if you removed the old code rather than commenting it out.

How about creating an new issue in Bugzilla and attaching patches to that.

Cheers
Jeremy