tomee-users mailing list archives

From "Mohammed Nour" <nour.moham...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How would I download the current code for openEJB 3
Date Sat, 26 Aug 2006 01:21:39 GMT
Hi Jay...

On 8/26/06, Jay D. McHugh <jay@joyfulnoisewebdesign.com> wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> I would like to understand how EBJ3 works and 'watch' as the code
> changes to support the spec.

You can watch the code changes by subscribing to the openejb-scm mailing
list, send a mail to this mail address
*scm-subscribe@openejb.org*<scm-subscribe@openejb.org>
.

Where can I download the current version of the code?

Using SVN version 1.3.1, *svn co
http://svn.codehaus.org/openejb/trunk/openejb3*

I am just now learning about creating EJBs and I would also be willing
> (eager) to help test as many changes as I am knowledgeable enough to.

By watching the SCM mailing list you can know which features are currently
supported and test them  in ur applications while you learning EJB

Thanks,