tomee-users mailing list archives

From "Jacek Laskowski" <ja...@laskowski.net.pl>
Subject Re: How would I download the current code for openEJB 3
Date Thu, 07 Sep 2006 05:53:35 GMT

> A note on that.  The example poms intentionally didn't use any parent
> pom so they were completely stand alone -- don't want people thinking
> they need to extend the openejb parent pom to run ejb tests with
> openejb in maven2.
>
> For the moment, add Dain's repo to the repo list of the example.
> When we get rolled over to xbean 2.6, we'll be able to remove that too.

Although I don't think it will help people much, I've just fixed it.
No need for the OpenEJB parent pom dependency at all and Dain's repo
is not required, either (because XBean 2.6 OpenEJB depends on is on
the m2 official repos)

I've also checked in the changes that fix running the example with
non-EN locale (where Portugese becomes portugalski in pl locale and
assertEquals blew up).

Sending        helloworld-stateful-pojo/pom.xml
Sending        helloworld-stateful-pojo/src/main/java/org/acme/FriendlyPersonImpl.java
Sending        helloworld-stateful-pojo/src/test/java/org/acme/FriendlyPersonTest.java
Transmitting file data ...
Committed revision 2892.

Jacek

--