tomee-users mailing list archives

From David Blevins <david.blev...@visi.com>
Subject Re: How would I download the current code for openEJB 3
Date Wed, 06 Sep 2006 22:39:17 GMT

On Sep 6, 2006, at 2:01 PM, Jacek Laskowski wrote:

>> I thought I changed OpenEJB back to use xbean trunk. Guilliam
>> recently released xbean 2.6 which contains all of the fixes we need
>> for OpenEJB, so we should switch over to that.   Anyway, in the mean
>> time you can download the jars directly from here:
>>
>> http://people.apache.org/~dain/repository/m2-dev/org/apache/xbean
>
> After the last change of mine, there's no need to do so. The example
> missed the above repo and thus the error.

A note on that.  The example poms intentionally didn't use any parent
pom so they were completely stand alone -- don't want people thinking
they need to extend the openejb parent pom to run ejb tests with
openejb in maven2.

For the moment, add Dain's repo to the repo list of the example.
When we get rolled over to xbean 2.6, we'll be able to remove that too.

-David