tomee-users mailing list archives

From Francesco Sessa <francesco.se...@email.it>
Subject Re: Problem with "Hi"
Date Sat, 18 Nov 2006 10:05:56 GMT
Hi,
i don't be able to download the moviefun.zip. If i insert the link below
in my browser, i download a damaged zip file.
Can you help me?
I tryed with the moviefun.war contained in my openejb-1.0 directory, but
i deploy it in the webapps directory, and the _requested resource
(/moviefun/setup.jsp) is not available.

_

*type* Status report

*message* _/moviefun/setup.jsp_

*description* _The requested resource (/moviefun/setup.jsp) is not
available._