tomee-users mailing list archives

From David Blevins <david.blev...@visi.com>
Subject Re: HOWTO OpenEJB and HSqlDB
Date Thu, 30 Nov 2006 18:25:20 GMT
On Nov 30, 2006, at 4:51 AM, Per Newgro wrote:

> I've added to openejb.conf
> <Connector id="APPLDB">
>     #  HSqlDB example
>     #
>     #  This connector does work as is, the drivers are shipped
>     #  with every OpenEJB distribution and should be in the
>     #  OPENEJB_HOME/lib directory.
>     #
>     #  Information on HsqlDB can be found at:
>     #  http://www.hsqldb.org
>
>     JdbcDriver   org.hsqldb.jdbcDriver
>     JdbcUrl      jdbc:hsql:file:conf/default.hsql_database.conf
>     UserName     sa
>     Password
> </Connector>

I think this might be a path problem.  You can try putting the
absolute file path in your jdbc url like so:

jdbc:hsql:file:/home/pnewgro/myapp/conf/default.hsql_database.conf

Or you can grab this build i just made you and give it a try.  I
added a hack for HSqlDB that ensures the file path conf/
default.hsql_database.conf will be resolved relative to openejb.home.

  http://people.apache.org/~dblevins/openejb/v1.1-20061130/

Hope one of these suggestions helps.

-David