tomee-users mailing list archives

From "Iyer, Prasad C" <prasad.c.i...@capgemini.com>
Subject problems creating ejb-link between 2 stateless session bean
Date Wed, 08 Nov 2006 11:51:11 GMT

Hi,
I have 2 stateless session bean. CustomerBean and AccountBean
This 2 beans have their respective jar files cust.jar and account.jar
which are bundled into a app.ear file.
My problem is while creating a link between CustomerBean and
AccountBean(My CustomerBean wants to access the AccountBean)

Following is the ejb-jar file for cust.jar

<ejb-jar>
    <enterprise-beans>
        <session>
            <ejb-name>Cust</ejb-name>
            <home>org.presci.ejb.cust.CustHome</home>
            <remote>org.presci.ejb.cust.Cust</remote>
            <ejb-class>org.presci.ejb.cust.CustBean</ejb-class>
            <session-type>Stateless</session-type>
            <ejb-ref>

<ejb-ref-name>ejb/org.presci.ejb.account.Account</ejb-ref-name>
                <ejb-ref-type>Session</ejb-ref-type>
                <home>org.presci.ejb.account.AccountHome</home>
                <remote>org.presci.ejb.account.Account</remote>
                <ejb-link>account.jar#Account</ejb-link>
            </ejb-ref>
        </session>
    </enterprise-beans>

</ejb-jar>

Can anyone please help me out what should I put in openejb-jar.xml file?
Currently my openejb-jar.xml contains following code.

<openejb-jar xmlns="http://www.openejb.org/xml/ns/openejb-jar-2.1">
    <enterprise-beans>
        <session>
            <ejb-name>Cust</ejb-name>
            <jndi-name>org.presci.ejb.cust.Cust</jndi-name>
        </session>
    </enterprise-beans>
</openejb-jar>

Regards