tomee-users mailing list archives

From "Iyer, Prasad C" <prasad.c.i...@capgemini.com>
Subject RE: problems creating ejb-link between 2 stateless session bean
Date Thu, 09 Nov 2006 08:23:11 GMT

Thanks for all your help.

I don't know what the problem was but it just got solved. I wrote the
entire application.xml file again. Account.jar wasn't getting loaded.
I tried comparing both the application.xml but wasn't able to find the
reason why it wasn't getting loaded.

Thanks once again.

ejb/org.presci.ejb.account.Account
>> > to a remote session bean that has the home interface
>> > org.presci.ejb.account.AccountHome and the remote interface
>> > org.presci.ejb.account.Account
>> > org.apache.geronimo.common.UnresolvedEJBRefException: Could not
>> > find an
>> > EJB for reference ejb/org.presci.ejb.account.Account to a remote
>> > session
>> > bean that has the home interface org.presci.ejb.account.AccountHome
>> > and
>> > the remote interface org.presci.ejb.account.Account
>> >       at
>> > org.openejb.deployment.OpenEJBReferenceBuilder.getMatch
>> > (OpenEJBReference
>> > Builder.java:212)
>> >       at
>> > org.openejb.deployment.OpenEJBReferenceBuilder.createEJBRemoteRef
>> > (OpenEJ
>> > BReferenceBuilder.java:150)
>> >       at
>> > org.openejb.deployment.OpenEJBReferenceBuilder$$FastClassByCGLIB$
>> > $bfd62c
>> > 9f.invoke(<generated>)
>> >

>> > regards
>> > prasad chandrasekaran