tomee-users mailing list archives

From "Mohammad Nour El-Din" <nour.moham...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: HOWTO OpenEJB and HSqlDB
Date Fri, 01 Dec 2006 20:46:07 GMT
Hi Per...

Sorry this reply may not be enough but I am not at home and  don't have time
to make a full reply, but I think this may help. Take a look at these two
files

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/openejb/trunk/openejb3/container/openejb-core/src/main/resources/default.openejb.conf

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/openejb/trunk/openejb3/container/openejb-core/src/test/resources/openejb-jar.xml

And I want you to notice how "*Default JDBC Database*" connector, has been
defined in the first file and referenced in the second one. I hope again
this will answer your question.

--
Thanks
- Mohammad Nour